Over the week, this picture was shared with me on Whatsapp. It was captioned, “What can you learn from this picture?” After viewing it, the lessons learnt were thought provoking and I thought it wise to share it with you. I hope you learn a thing or two from this short but powerful piece. ENJOY!
“As anyone who has ever been around a cat for any length of time well knows, cats have enormous patience with the limitations of the human kind” —Cleveland Amory
10 lessons learnt from this picture:
1.Think before you act. The other way round is dangerous.
2. Not all opportunities are positive one. Some are death traps.
3.There’s always a right time for everything. Think through before you make a move.
4. A person can become so determined to destroy another person that they become blind and end up destroying themselves.
5. Leverage on your strength. You fight best in your natural environment. Here the bird has advantage in his natural environment.
6. Wisdom is profitable to direct. Know your limits. We all have them.
7. Sometimes the best response to provocation is not to fight.
8. Strategize! To achieve a goal, you need team work, you will not always win alone.
9. Never belittle the ability of the ‘little’.
10. Be patient and don’t pursue what will kill you.
I hope you were inspired by this post? Please share with others to inspire them too.